Used RVs & Bus Conversions For Sale
BusesAndMore.com buys and sells used RVs, Custom RVs, and other recreational vehicles. These are some of the coolest RV’s you will find. Look at the awesome RVs posted for sale on this website or sell your own Recreational Vehicle on this website.
Professionally converted new by Country Coach in 1990 with only two owners and 133,000 original miles. Bus is located in Desert Palm California. It has never been damaged or wrecked, its fully serviced, ready for travel, drives beautifully, powerful and fast!
500 HP 8V92 Detroit Diesel DDEC
Turbo Charged Engine
When I say this coach is in "Like New" condition it is not doing it justice. You must see this coach in person to appreciate just how well it has been cared for.
This coach was purchased new from the MCI Factory as a "conversion shell", never was a seated coach. It was driven to Pennsylvania by the original owner to have this awesome conversion done. Original cost was over $400,000 in 1987! Since new it has been stored in a heated building and never driven in salt or snow, and it really shows when you take a look underneath it and has only 135,000 actual one-owner miles. It has been professionally maintained since new and needs nothing except a new owner with a destination ahead.
This awesome ride is powered a great running Detroit Diesel Silver 8V92 Engine with Jake Brakes that puts out 475 real Horse Power with shifting handled by an Allison HT754 Transmission. The MCI is well known for being built mainly out of stainless steel structure where it matters most with all aluminum and stainless exterior panels. It has a backup camera, a real brass train horn, polished aluminum wheels & lots more.
It recently received aprox $15,000 in upgrades including:
- New steer axle Michelin 12Rx22.5 tires ($1,400)
- 2 new Caterpillar starting batteries ($400)
- New generator starting battery ($150)
- 4 new Flex Steel Ultra Leather chairs (4,000)
- New Ultra Leather drivers & co-pilot power seats
- 2 new Ultra Leather swivel chairs
- All new flooring throughout
- New ceramic tile in entry, bath & kitchen
- Reupholstered sofa & dinette chairs
- New lighting in living room and bed room
- 2 new Samsung LCD TVs in living and bedrooms
- New large easy to see GPS navigation system
- Select Comfort Sleep Number bed in master bedroom
- In motion satellite for Direct TV on the road as well as camping
And much, much more. This is a must see rig!
This coach is not at C&J Bus Repair in Bloomington MN, which is an authorized Prevost, MCI & Temsa Service and Warranty Center but can be viewed by appointment.
Come take a look at what a "good used coach" should be!
Call JD anytime at: (763) 856-0778
Here is an original Liberty Coach Conversion that was built on a new Prevost XL40 coach known as "Prancer" This coach has had a lot of recent coach and conversion upgrades and everything about this coach is in outstanding condition.
This coach is powered by a great running Detroit 8V92ddec engine with a Jake Brake and an Allison HT754 automatic transmission. It is 40’ long & 102" wide; it seats 10 and sleeps 5 in comfort.
This coach is housed near C&J Bus Repair in Bloomington MN, which is an authorized Prevost, MCI and Temsa Warranty & Service Center and can be viewed by appointment. We are only minutes from the Minneapolis / St. Paul International Airport and the Mall of America.
We have great financing options at competitive rates for qualified buyers and have other nice coaches in all price ranges. If you don’t see what you want on this site, give us a call!
Come take a look at what a "Good Used RV Coach" should be!
8-71, King Cruse control, Allison Auto, 12.5 KW Wirco Genset, 4000W Trace inverter, 8 house batterys, 100 gallons of fresh Water, 100 gallons of gray and black water, Water bay, 80000BTU wabasto, 11gal hot water, Auto Satalite Dish, Electric Awning, Bose sound system, Corian Counters, Solid cherry cabinets, Flex Leather Steel Sofa, chair, 3 burner LP stove, 2 30LBS LP tanks, 2 bowl Kitchen sink, Convection Micro wave oven, aprox 9 CF RV LP/Electric refridge, Splendide Wash/dryer, House size neo angle shower, Queen Size Bed, 3 roof airs with heat strips.
|Here is an original Custom Coach RV Conversion coach with only 80,000 original miles. This coach has been a Custom Coach RV Conversion since new; it never was a seated bus and is in exceptional condition inside and out. |
This conversion contains all the great amenities that Custom Coach is known for. Give it a good look over and you can see why Custom Coaches are often referred to as a Land Yacht. The owner removed the original Custom Coach front lounge seating to preserve its like new condition and is included in the sale.
This coach is powered by a great running Detroit 8V71 with Jake Brakes, all brakes, tires, bushings are in very good condition. This coach is not housed at C&J Bus Repair in Bloomington MN, which is an authorized Prevost, MCI and Temsa Warranty & Service Center and can be viewed by appointment. We are only minutes from the Minneapolis / St. Paul International Airport and the Mall of America.
Come take a look at what a "Good Used RV coach" should be.
- Detroit Diesel 350HP 6V92TA Engine
- 37,200 since Factory Reliabilt Installed
- Allison HT740 auto transmission
- 315/80R 22.5 BF Goodrich steer and drive,
- Goodyear’s on tag, all @ 85 % plus
- New front drums and brake shoes,
rear shoes @ 80%
- New front "wet" air tank
- Two new coach "start" batteries
- Custom paint and graphics
- Dual pane tinted glass windows
- King cruise control
- Tire pressure monitor and sensors
- All electric coach
- Manual air level for camping with factory air ride in place
- 8" roof raise with ducted heat and A/C for coach,
- Drivers A/C and heat, 24,000 Btu
- ducted coach A/C with 7.5 KW ( 25,000 ) Btu’s main heat
- 15 KW Wrico/Kubota diesel generator
120/240 1,670 hrs 50 amp electrical service
- Two Trace 4024 SW inverters
- Four "new" MKG AGM 200 amp hr batteries wired for 24 VDC for house
- Alternator tie-in for inverters while driving
- 24 VDC water pump with manifold pipe/valve system.
- Electric 20 gal water heater
- 100 gal fresh water tank,
- 120 gal gray/black tank with inside electronic monitor system
- King Dome in-motion satellite
- Two LDC TV’s in front of coach,
passenger side bay wired for TV / satellite
- Bose surround sound in front with DVD
- Rear bedroom wired for Bose 3.2.1 system,
- TV connections and wall mounted TV bracket
- Two sleeper coaches in front, One full sized bed in back
- GE refrigerator/freezer, 120 volt, Samsung wall mounted microwave
- Princess two burner ceramic electric stove top
- Laminated counter top in galley with SS sink
- 24 VDC Florescent lighting with dimmers
- Sealand china toilet in separate room
- Curved shower stall and vanity
- All oak custom cabinets’ through-out coach
- All service by C & J Bus, Bloomington, MN
Here is a nice 1965 GMC PD4106 RV bus for sale that has been very well cared for.
This coach has a low mileage Detroit Diesel 8V71 engine that was installed a few years ago by the guys at C&J Bus Repair, who have maintained this coach for the last 25 years, so you know it’s in great condition.
It is equipped with an Allison V730 automatic transmission, Shepard integral power steering and still has the original coach heat and air conditioning which has been updated to the Welsh compressor system which uses (2) automotive a/c compressors and economical R134a refrigerant.
In the summer, this coach is parked just a few miles from C&J Bus Repair in Bloomington MN, which is an authorized MCI, Prevost & Temsa Warranty & Service Center. We are only minutes from the Minneapolis / St. Paul International Airport and the Mall of America. But in the winter you will have to go to sunny Arizona to see it!
Come take a look at what a "Good Used coach" should be.
Call JD anytime at: (763) 856-0778
or use our Contact Page to send questions/comments.