Custom RVs & Kingsley Coach For Sale
BusesAndMore.com buys and sells Custom RVs built on a Big Rig Chassis like a Kingsley Coach. These are some of the coolest RV’s you will find. Look at the awesome RVs posted for sale on this website or sell your own Recreational Vehicle on this website.
New Satelite in-motion tracking system just installed
along with new slide out actuators.
One-of-a-kind custom Kingsley Coach. It has a $25,000 custom paintjob. This Kinglsley gets everyone to turn their heads. It is the talk of the town wherever you go.
This beauty has hickory cabinets throughout; interior walls are foam padded leather!! This unit would cost over $700,000.00 to build now! Where ever you go people are turning their heads and taking photos! It has always been stored in a heated shop. This gem was used to headline Kingsley Coach's ads!
It has a full kitchen, washer/dryer, full shower, Queen bedroom slides out a full 36 as does the 14 ft Living Room. It is equipped with three separate heating systems, 3 a/c units, large holding tanks, flat screen TV’s, in-motion satellite, 12.5 kw Onan diesel generator / 3000 watt inverter, 11' 6" garage with power lowering floor that lowers the floor to the ground for super easy loading, interior and loading lights, compressed air, easy tie down system.
This rig has less than 60,000 total miles on the Freightliner Coronado that was factory new at the time of the custom build. Don’t be afraid to drive it though because it’s equipped with a 12 speed auto shift that drives just like a automatic but the longevity and mileage of a manual & powered by the always reliable mighty 500 hp Detroit Diesel Series 60!
Come take a look at what a "Good Used RV" should be.
Call JD anytime at: (763) 856-0778
Here is a very well cared for One-Owner Powerhouse Bunk House Sleeper Coach. This amazing coach comfortably sleeps 32 people, each in their own private full size bunk. The comfortable bunks all have privacy curtains, reading lights, personal TV’s with DVD player & A/C electrical outlets.
There are several large satellite ready plasma TV’s throughout the multi-zone climate controlled cabin, kitchenette with fridge and microwave, lower bunks that convert to dinette booths w/ tables & rear lounge area for daytime travel, front lounge with sofas, and interior storage cabinets.
The exterior has weather sealed storage bays and a very large bay able to accommodate enough equipment for any sports team’s gear. It has 150 gallons of fresh water, interior power from the on-board Kubota powered 13kw Generator or from the 8,500w generator driven from the trucks Volvo engine.
Here is the answer to group travel that allows your clients to arrive at their destination with everyone well rested and ready to go.
Come take a look at what a real
"good used sleeper coach" should be.
Here is a very well cared for One Owner Kingsley Coach Custom RV. This coach was custom built for the current and is very well equipped & has dual slide outs!
This coach is built on the always reliable Freightliner chassis, powered by a 470 hp Detroit Diesel Series 60 Engine with a Jake Brake and an Alison Automatic Transmission.
- 46 foot overall length + Blue Ox rear mounted motorcycle lift
- Dual 100 gallon fuel tanks
- Automatic Tracking Satellite system
- 4 corner heavy duty hydraulic leveling jacks
- Back up camera & CB radio
- Rear suspension "High Ride" feature
- 19 foot power awning & new slide out topper awnings
- 8kw Onan Quiet diesel generator
- 2 roof air conditioners with heat option
- Real tile flooring in kitchen, living room and bedroom
- 3 inside TVs and one outside TV with DVD players
- Stereo system with 5 disc capacity
- 2 new Bostrom air ride seats in cab
- Sleeper sofa in living room area
- Queen size master bed
- 3 burner stove, oven & microwave
- Macerator toilet
- Shower with tub
- Washer / Drier combo
- Filing cabinets and safe for your valuables
- 100 gallon fresh water
- 60 gallon gray water
- 40 gallon black water
- All tires in excellent condition on Alcoa aluminum wheels
This exceptional coach is ready to go anywhere your travels may take you and is stored off site, but can be seen by appointment.
Come take a look at what a real
"good used Kingsley Coach" should be!
It has just went thru a complete interior remodeling
& upgrading along with some recent exterior upgrades.
Built in rear wheel lift for towing and also has a hitch!
Smart floor plan with tons of storage!
SemiTruck Limo Specifications:
- 1999 Custom-built Kingsley Coach
- 1995 Frieghtliner FLD120 Chassis
- Back up camera system
- CB Radio
- Am/Fm/CD radio
- 47 feet long bumper to bumper
- Rebuilt 350 HP CAT Engine
with 1,100 miles since the rebuilt
- Rebuilt Alison Automatic 4-speed transmission
- Onan 7.5kw diesel generator
- Ceramic floor in entryway and livingroom area
- Hardwood floor in kitchen area
- Large livingroom slide-out with dinette booth and sofa
- Bedroom slide-out with queen bed
- Kitchen has a side by side refrigerator with ice maker
- Three-burner cooktop with oven
- Microwave oven
- Corian countertops throughout with molded sinks
- Washer/dryer combo
- Garden tub / Shower combination
- China toilet
- Mirrored ceilings throughout the coach
- Oak cabinets throughout
- Twelve inch slide-out pantry alongside refrigerator
- Hydraulic operated lift assembly for towing cars or trailers; this lift allows you to back up when towing (stores under the coach when not in use)
- Electric awning on curbside with remote
- Good tires rubber
- New awning toppers for both slide-outs
- Large rear bedroom with queen size orthopedic bed and tons of storage
- New flat screen TV’s livingroom and bedroom
Many more amenities, too numerous mention
This toter is a racers dream. It pulls like there’s nothing behind you, a real powerhouse. The owners hate to let it go but they went to a full size coach. This coach has been meticulously maintained and has recently had many upgrades.
- 40 Feet Bumper To Bumper
- Cummins L10 Engine 300hp
- 9 Speed Transmission
- 2" Trailer Receiver Tube
- 5th Wheel Ball Mount
- "Sky Deck" Roof Top Entertainment Area-Complete With Carpet, Fold Up Seating, Stainless Steel Sink and Ice Chest (perfect for watching the races or whatever is going on at the party below)
- New 10,000kw Onan Generator
- 16’ Weather Pro Awning
- New Roof Air
- 50 Gallon Fresh Water Tank, 40 Gallon Grey Water Tank, 10 Gallon Electric Water Heater
- Roof Vents in Bedroom and Living Area
- New Stainless Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Sink with High Rise Faucet, GE Microwave Oven
- Private Thetford Toilet and Shower
- 2 Full Size Bunks In Rear With Flip Down Flat Screen TV’s With DVD Players and In Motion Satellite
Here is a complete race rig that is ready to haul you to the track! The toter truck is a 2006 IHC Eagle powered by a Detroit Diesel Series 60 engine with less than 200k miles since major rebuild and an Eaton Auto Select transmission. It has a 20 foot custom body added to the back of the sleeper making the truck 34’ long overall. All tires are 80% or better, just had a recent brake job and runs down the road well.
The trailer is a 2001 Mathis 32 foot with a 9 foot interior height, equipped with work benches, tool boxes, bench grinder, air compressor, work lights, winch and additional storage compartments. Everything is in good working order and ready to go to the races!
Come take a look at what a "good used toterhome" should be!
- Detroit Diesel 350HP 6V92TA Engine
- 37,200 since Factory Reliabilt Installed
- Allison HT740 auto transmission
- 315/80R 22.5 BF Goodrich steer and drive,
- Goodyear’s on tag, all @ 85 % plus
- New front drums and brake shoes,
rear shoes @ 80%
- New front "wet" air tank
- Two new coach "start" batteries
- Custom paint and graphics
- Dual pane tinted glass windows
- King cruise control
- Tire pressure monitor and sensors
- All electric coach
- Manual air level for camping with factory air ride in place
- 8" roof raise with ducted heat and A/C for coach,
- Drivers A/C and heat, 24,000 Btu
- ducted coach A/C with 7.5 KW ( 25,000 ) Btu’s main heat
- 15 KW Wrico/Kubota diesel generator
120/240 1,670 hrs 50 amp electrical service
- Two Trace 4024 SW inverters
- Four "new" MKG AGM 200 amp hr batteries wired for 24 VDC for house
- Alternator tie-in for inverters while driving
- 24 VDC water pump with manifold pipe/valve system.
- Electric 20 gal water heater
- 100 gal fresh water tank,
- 120 gal gray/black tank with inside electronic monitor system
- King Dome in-motion satellite
- Two LDC TV’s in front of coach,
passenger side bay wired for TV / satellite
- Bose surround sound in front with DVD
- Rear bedroom wired for Bose 3.2.1 system,
- TV connections and wall mounted TV bracket
- Two sleeper coaches in front, One full sized bed in back
- GE refrigerator/freezer, 120 volt, Samsung wall mounted microwave
- Princess two burner ceramic electric stove top
- Laminated counter top in galley with SS sink
- 24 VDC Florescent lighting with dimmers
- Sealand china toilet in separate room
- Curved shower stall and vanity
- All oak custom cabinets’ through-out coach
- All service by C & J Bus, Bloomington, MN
Professionally converted new by Country Coach in 1990 with only two owners and 133,000 original miles. Bus is located in Desert Palm California. It has never been damaged or wrecked, its fully serviced, ready for travel, drives beautifully, powerful and fast!
500 HP 8V92 Detroit Diesel DDEC
Turbo Charged Engine
Here is probably the nicest GMC 4106 Conversion Coach you will find, located in Palm Desert California!
500HP 8V92 Turbocharged Detroit Diesel
Most powerful engine same as used on high-end Prevost & MCI buses, Allison V730 Automatic Transmission, High Speed Rear End, Top speed 110+ mph, Total bus miles is under 250,000 (which is rare).
8-71, King Cruse control, Allison Auto, 12.5 KW Wirco Genset, 4000W Trace inverter, 8 house batterys, 100 gallons of fresh Water, 100 gallons of gray and black water, Water bay, 80000BTU wabasto, 11gal hot water, Auto Satalite Dish, Electric Awning, Bose sound system, Corian Counters, Solid cherry cabinets, Flex Leather Steel Sofa, chair, 3 burner LP stove, 2 30LBS LP tanks, 2 bowl Kitchen sink, Convection Micro wave oven, aprox 9 CF RV LP/Electric refridge, Splendide Wash/dryer, House size neo angle shower, Queen Size Bed, 3 roof airs with heat strips
- 2003 379 Peterbuilt Chassis
- 625 HP Cat Engine
- Four slide-outs
- 42" Drop Down Plasma TVs
- Granite flooring
- Jacuzzi style bathtub with jets
- Pull-out barbeque grill
- Outside bay entertainment center
- Touch-screen control center
- Power operated dining table out of floor
- Built new on 2003 Kenworth T2000 chassis
- 500 horse-power Caterpillar Diesel
- All custom oak cabinets and granite countertops
- Granite floors in living and kitchen areas
- Exterior gas grill
- 2 large slide-outs
- Large garage in back under master bedroom
- Aqua hot heating system w/ multiple zones
- 2001 Kingsley Coach
- Kenworth T800 Chassis Refurbished w/ converted
- C12 Cat Engine - 430 HP
- Garage for Harley's under bedroom
- 10 KW Onan Generator
- Air-Ride Seats and Air-Ride Suspension
- Two Slide-Outs
- Samsung 30" Flat Screen Television with mount
- Outside Entertainment Center
Call JD anytime at: (763) 856-0778
or use our Contact Page to send questions/comments.