1961 GMC PD4106-112 Bus RV Conversion
SOLD for $32,500
Here is probably the nicest GMC 4106 Conversion Coach you will find, located in Palm Desert California!
500HP 8V92 Turbocharged Detroit Diesel
Most powerful engine!
Same as used on high-end Prevost & MCI buses
Allison V730 Automatic Transmission
High Speed Rear End, Top speed 110+ mph
Total bus miles is under 250,000 (which is rare)
- Exterior aircraft like Anodized aluminum monocoque construction
- Extraordinary exterior metalwork condition except for a dent in front area
- New engine and transmission 36,000 miles
- All Michelin XZA 12R22.5 Tires in good condition
- Alcoa Aluminum wheels on front
- Power steering
- 3x 12volt Optima Start Batteries
- 2x 6Volt House Batteries w/ 120volt charger
- Trace DR 1500 watt inverter/charge converter (not connected)
- 50 amp automatic power transfer switch (not connected)
- New Kingdome Satellite Receiver w/ auto-search available
- Dual Hot Water Heater LP/120Volt
- Large plastic tanks for fresh, grey & black water
- XM Radio, CB Radio & CD Stereo
- TV all wired for cable & phone
- Large sunken extra tall shower, Smooth laminate bathroom interior
- Twin beds in rear w/ cedar closets
- Large new Refrigerator pictured will be changed to smaller unit
- New carpet, wallcovering and headliner
- Solid Oak & Oak Laminate Cabinets & counter tops
- New ONAN Marquis Generator 100 hours (runs on propane)
- New Carrier Roof Top Air Conditioner
- Front bay completely open w/ Many spare parts in bins in front bay.
Lengthy travel takes only minimal maintenace. Not complicated.
Suitable for extended rough road travel (like to Alaska & back)
Just serviced & ready for immediate travel!
1961 GMC PD4106-112 Custom RV Photo Gallery
Call JD anytime at: (763) 856-0778
or use our Contact Page to send questions/comments.